My children have been so supportive, Jonathan and Jamie the most. I guess they figured that if they got really sick with the stomach bug then I would lose my appetite because of all the messes I got to clean up. It worked. Then to top it off they got me sick. So my body continued to get rid of any trace of food in my body. Lucky for me it was only a 24 hour thing. Now I'm just tired but mobile again. Now my stomach is shrunk so that should help me out. Thanks kids.
that's so funny. It's not a fun method, but it definitely works. Calvin was vomiting all night on Monday too. It was only at night though, so it didn't really help me eat less unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, I'm sure that was not fun. At least something positive came out of it. LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete