Sunday, April 18, 2010

Emily's update on the family

Friday morning my mom pulled out one of my canine teeth. And I didn't even flinch. And after school we went to the store to get a fish. It was a beta fish (how do these things reproduce). Any suggestions for a name? I want to name it Kilo but dad says it is a name for drugs. We got to watch Alvin chipmunks the sqeakquel twice on Friday. We went to Sulphur Springs this weekend and I found a catapillar and snail. The catapillar was fuzzy. My brother found a couple of crickets. When we went outside we got to play with big dog, its my grandparents dog but we consider him ours. They don't like him because he digs lots of big holes (fact: his paw is at least as big as my hand). We have had lots of rain this weekend. Today at church my teachers weren't there so I had to go to a different class. That is the update for this week.

3 comments:

  1. great update Emily! I like hearing things from your perspective. For the fish I suggest the names: Pez (fish in spanish), Leonard, Ralphy, Suzy or Becca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your weekend. Whenever I see pill bugs in my yard I think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome Emily!!! I think kilo is a cool name. Tell your daddy that kilo is simply a measurment of weight.

    ReplyDelete