Our chocolate monster! Jamie usually gets 3 M&Ms for going potty in the toilet. She is so sweet and shares with her sister. Well now Leah gets so excited every time she sees the M&M jar. I wonder if she is this excited maybe she will potty train early. The thought alone is too good to be true. Its been a long time since we have had no one in diapers. Before Jessica was born, she is now 6. And there has been a few times that we have had 2 at a time in diapers. I need a break from having babies, plus we can't afford to buy a new car to fit another kid. So with this break... can you imagine, can I imagine, not having to buy diapers. Wow, that would be nice!!
Your not joking when you say chocolate monster, she clearly loves those things!!
ReplyDelete